Spastastic

I'm feeling pretty good about the fact that my life is far from normal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mankato, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Yea, I have a blog!

So, this is officially my first post to my newly-created space in the world of blogging. Exciting stuff.

Although I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog for a couple years, I have been slow to start one-- mainly because I read and admire the blogs of my creative friends and fellow former TAs who consistently write clever, funny things or stories with detailed dialogue on a regular basis, and I know I don't have the time to be an excellent "blogger"--(child, relationship, mortgage, job, a recent string of bullshit, etc)-- but, nevertheless, I'm in now. But I'm not here to be entertaining; I'm here to vent, because, dammit, I got a lot of shit on my mind.

But all of that can wait for now because as I said before, I'm a little busy. Must make dinner for a starving two year old. Here's the little monster now. . .




Maybe I'll get to the thick stuff tomorrow. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home