Spastastic

I'm feeling pretty good about the fact that my life is far from normal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mankato, Minnesota, United States

Sunday, December 03, 2006

More Procrastinating

It is 11:53p.m. on a Sunday evening, and I should NOT be writing in this blog. I should not be hanging out with Liz and Darren, and I definitely should not be taking "seduction quizzes" that were originally posted on Darren's waste-of-blogspace blog. BUT here it is, the results of all my hard work for the last 20 minutes:











Just think, I could have spent that time grading student essays...hmmm... can't think of anything more enjoyable. Oh wait a minute, yes I can: that's the benefit of being "a juggernaut of sin". Hee hee.

Darren says I am being bitchy in this post, so I guess I have to end with something warm and fuzzy:

I hope everyone has a nice week, and take care-- remember, God loves you!


p.s. Darren wanted to add his touch to this post, so in his words (referring to himself, of course) "what a damn dirty ho i am" (I don't know why he isn't the Charlatan.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Panko - Japan (and I) need some cookies.

Japan is the land that Christmas cookies forgot.

Can I put a link to your blog on my blog?

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, we had the same seduction style.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home