Spastastic

I'm feeling pretty good about the fact that my life is far from normal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mankato, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

DRATS this wretched Procrastination!

I SHOULD BE GRADING PAPERS.
But I'm not. I'm instead filling a good part of my evening doing meaningless things like watching, "America's Trashiest Weddings" and organizing my lingerie drawer (by color first, and then texture). And although those things sound goddamn exciting, I have found something much, much better:

The Pagan Name Generator!!

http://www.fjordstone.com/fjo/generator.html

At this website, there awaits a fantastic little word machine that will spit out your new pagan name. Mine is:



Pretty cool, huh? I thought this name game was totally appropriate considering it is May Day. It was either celebrating the holiday this way, or showing up at CSU 248 tonight with a camera and seeing if Carl actually showed up naked and with a friend. Heehee.

Alright, I'm done. Back to the grind. Better yet, please entertain me (and give me yet another reason to procrastinate) by posting a response with your given Pagan name.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

I worked hard to get my pagan name. I had to try three times.

Roal Danaan Heart

No idea what that means.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home