Spastastic

I'm feeling pretty good about the fact that my life is far from normal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mankato, Minnesota, United States

Monday, May 07, 2007

Colorado here I come

So, it's official: I'm off to the four corners region in 12 days. Looks like I will be spending my summer in the San Juan Mountains. Doesn't seem like a bad deal-- working the bar and store every morning and evening so I can spend my afternoons horseback riding, herding cattle, waterskiing, fishing, hiking, lounging by the pool and in the hot tub-- not to mention the insane amounts of delicious food I HAVE to eat at every meal...prime rib, chipotle-gouda smashed potatoes, tuaca zabaglione...yum.

I even get to stay in a gigantic log cabin for the duration:



I am worried about the people I will miss back here in Minnesota, but I am also hoping this job will provide a much-needed respite. Hopefully the experience will be a pleasantly memorable one, and not one laced with homesickness and poison oak.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see. For now, I spend much of my time at this website:

http://wildernesstrails.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home