Spastastic

I'm feeling pretty good about the fact that my life is far from normal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mankato, Minnesota, United States

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Contact Information

I have finally made it to Durango, Colorado. This very charming town is only 30 miles away from the ranch, but it feels like it is thousands of miles away-- mainly because it takes twice as long as it should to get there because of the mountain roads and also because the ranch is so secluded that it feels like going anywhere requires pack mules or rock-climbing equipment.

I have put in over 80 hours of work in the past two weeks, and that is just the time spent on the ranch job. I am now working on the online class, and I have a feeling between the two jobs and the occasional horseback ride, I won't have much time for anything else. This will be my excuse for neglecting my blog and my email for the next month.

If anyone wants to enlighten my day with a delivery, I have finally found out the address where I can be reached:

Jennifer Panko
c/o Wilderness Trails Ranch
23486 County Road 501
Bayfield, CO 81122

If you are thinking of sending something my way, anything short of explosives or live animals would be greatly appreciated!

Hope you all are enjoying your summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home